Tridatu Bali Tours
- Are your tours private? Our tours are private transportation just for you, your family and friends, and are usually limited to no more than six participants. The small number of participants helps reduce our impact resulting from too many tourists attending a single event.
- What is included? All tours are includes a private air conditioned transportation, English speaking guide with a degree in Balinese Hindu religion and culture, use of Balinese traditional clothes, and bottled drinking water. Lunch is not included in the price; however we can make recommendations for where to eat traditional Balinese/Indonesian food, as well as restaurants with western food.
- Can we change the itinerary? We are very flexible, and welcome the opportunity to work with you to make any changes to our standard itinerary. Please note, however that the standard itinerary is already a very full day. (Pickup from your hotel in the morning, and usually finish the day around five in the afternoon. We can also customize tours. Examples can include shopping expeditions or maybe a nice walk through a rice field!
- How do we make a reservation? Just give us a call to +6287860570580 or WA +6285737056144, or send us an e-mail and let us know your details!
- How long are your tours? All of our tours are full day. (This can be vary depending on how long you wish to stay at each attraction, traffic conditions, and the location of your hotel).
- What if I need to cancel my reservation? Please let us know as soon as you can if you need to cancel your reservation. For cancellations more than 24 hours in advance, there is no charge. For cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour start time, there is a 50% cancellation fee.